Subject: Invitation: How do we ensure secure connectivity in the Nordic region? Roundtable 15-16 May
From: "FI OFA DIS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iiskola Altti \(LVM\)" <[email-masked]>, "Kankare Suvi \(LVM\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "MKM info", "Luukas Ilves",Indrek Õnnik,Agnese Zariņa <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Simonas Babianskas" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <egle.malinau
Cc: "Anna A Larsson" <[email-masked]>, "Staffan Lindmark" <[email-masked]>, "Henrik Hultberg" <[email-masked]>, "Agata Uhlhorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:25:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Invitation to roundtable 15-16 May:

Within the frames of the Swedish presidency of the Nordic Council of
Ministers the Swedish Ministry of Finance would like to invite countries
who participate in NMR digital cooperation, to a roundtable on the topic:

How do we ensure secure connectivity in the Nordic region?

         Redundancy – Resilience – Repair capabilities

Place:             Ministry of Finance, Jakobsgatan 24, Stockholm, Sweden

Date:              15-16 May

Target group:  Civil servants responsible for subsea cables (redundancy,
resilience, repair capabilities) in the Nordic region

Register:        Register Your participation by 9th of May by e-mail to:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

In the current interconnected world, we need to ensure that our critical
infrastructure is secure and resilient. The Nordic countries rely on
subsea cables for communication within the region but also for European
and global connectivity. Redundancy in the digital infrastructure is of
essence should an incident occur, as are solid repair capabilities.

How do we ensure secure connectivity in the Nordic region including
aspects of redundancy, resilience and repair capabilities?

__________________________________________________________________________
___________________________

For more information please see attached invitation.

Please forward the invitation to persons concerned in your ministry, if
need be.

Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Best regards

/

Agata Uhlhorn

Ministry of Finance

Division for Digital Infrastructure and Security

103 33 Stockholm
Tel: +46 8 405 88 09
Mobile: +46 76 134 10 67

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
 <http://www.regeringen.se/> www.regeringen.se